In this class you will learn to use fresh and dried herbs to enhance the flavour of dishes.
In this class you will learn how to grow, store, prepare and look after your herbs. Recipes covered will use a selection from basil, mint, tarragon, basil, thyme, sage and parsley. You will enjoy a three course meal of the food prepared with a gin cocktail.
- Spinach, herb and feta soup (includes mint, coriander, parsley)
- Iranian vegetable stew with dried lime (inculdes coriander, dill and tarragon)
- Broadbean, dill and saffron pilaf (demonstrated)
- Tzaziki (Greek yoghurt using dried/fresh mint)
- Tabbouleh (a Levantine speciality using finely chopped parsley)
- Aprioct walnut and lavender cake (demonstrated)
Wine or non-alcoholic alternatives will be served with the final meal of the food produced.