Have you offered to host this year’s Christmas dinner? This class is your essential guide to preparing and assembling the perfect Christmas meal. Charlotte will guide you through ordering/shopping essential ingredients and how to organise the day itself so you can enjoy the final meal as much as your guests will. The session combines hands-on cooking with demonstrations and you eat a final meal of the food prepared.
- Beetroot and gin cured salmon (demo)
- Roast beef and horseradish Yorkshire puddings (demo)
- Vegetarian Wellington with mushroom, spinach and pecans (hands – on)
- Salmon en-croute (demo)
- Dark chocolate and cherry mousse (hands-on)
- Apricot brioche pudding (demo)
You will enjoy a final meal of the food prepared with a seasonal drink.