The Sunday lunch experience is fills our childhood memories with glee. Being surrounded by those we love eating at home or out in the local pub. We remember Grandma’s sauce, or cousin Alfred’s roast not to forget ‘no-one can make gravy like….’. When working in in the Black Country, we discovered that Sunday roast happens twice a week! A second chance to catch-up with the grandparents on Wednesday night. Most of us have lost this skill but Michelin Chef Tutor, Les Rennie, will awaken the spirit of this English tradition and provide you with the skills to become a ‘roast legend’ in the eyes of friends and family. Following a Sunday lunch of the food prepared, you will prepare a perfect Sunday cake to enjoy with tea at the end of the day.
A glass of wine/beer and non-alcoholic alternative will be served with lunch. Additional drinks can be purchased on request.
- The perfect roast meat-either chicken/beef/lamb or pork
- Fluffy roast potatoes
- Accompaniments such as horseradish/apple or mint sauce
- The perfect Sunday cake-either carrot/walnut or coffee cream to finish the afternoon with
Skills covered example–
- Meat preparation
- How to make homemade gravy
- Dipping sauce to match
- The perfect prepped in advance roast potatoes