Chef Tutor, Les Rennie, enjoys using the skills he developed in Michelin starred restaurants to adapt good quality, home-cooked food. His ‘Modern Twists’ series aims to jazz up home cooking. You will end the session with a final meal of the food produced and a glass of wine, beer or non-alcoholic drink.
- Sam Tom the perfect green papaya salad
- Thai cakes our way
- Sticky rice
- Pork and prawn steamed dumplings
- If time allows, red or green Thai curry
Skills covered example–
- Knife skills
- Cupboard ingredients and where to source.
- Making of red or green Thai pastes
- Rice cookery
- Sweet, salty, hot, and sour tastes
- Cooking methods