This class is ideal for those of you that enjoy eating in ‘gastro pubs’ and want to learn how to create a similar food experience for friends and family. Modern British Cooking is all about using excellent ingredients and simplicity. You will learn to add a twist to traditional British classics. Chef Tutor, Charlotte Pike, developed the ’20 mile supper club’ concept – ingredients are sourced from reputable, sustainable suppliers within 20 miles. You will prepare a three course meal which will be eaten at the end of the session with a glass of wine. The menu will be adapted for vegetarians and those with other dietary restrictions.
- Warm mushroom and kale salad
- Roast pork belly with green herb sauce
- Braised leeks, roast cauliflower with parsley and garlic dressing
- Pear, hazelnut and almond tart
- Roast celeriac and apple soup
- Autumn mushroom, Stichelton and fresh herb pithiver
- New season hazelnut cake
We will serve wine with a final meal of the food prepared.