Chef Tutor, Les has been fortunate to work in some exceptional Michelin star kitchens in the UK and USA working with some of the most fearsome chefs in the industry. He developed a love and obsession for doing things the right way but with flair and imagination. This led to him taking on his first executive chef role and then winning his first Michelin star (to name only one) at the Relais and Chateaux property (Ynyshir Hall) back in 2002.Les has a passion for training and passing on his knowledge to the next generation of chefs and home-cooks. In this class you will learn how to prepare a three course Modern British meal using seasonal ingredients.
You will have the option of sampling three different English wines with your final meal (to accompany each course).
- Asparagus, Parmesan, hazelnut and radish salad
- Roast duck, watermelon, feta cheese
- Muscovado salted truffles
Skills covered example–
- Knife skills
- Prepping and cooking of asparagus
- How to make a foam at home
- Meat cookery and resting do’s and don’ts
- How to make great tasting chocolate truffles