Chef Tutor, Sevinҁ spends much of the year in Gümüşlük where she runs a beach side gourmet restaurant (sogansarmisak.net). Sevinc returns to the UK for a few months every year to spend time with family and teach people how to prepare Turkish food. Processed foods, including canned and frozen ingredients, do not cross the threshold of her restaurant because she believe that food should be consumed as close to its natural state as possible.
In this class will learn to prepare an evening meal typically consumed by Turkish families. You will develop the skills required for Turkish and other Middle Eastern cuisine
- Soup – Chicken consommé with orzo
- Pastry – Borek with feta cheese (V)
- Meat dish: Kagit Kebabi – baked lamb and vegetable parcels
- Olive oil dish: Green beans (Vegan)
- Desert – Baklava with walnuts (V)
The day includes lunch and a final meal of the food prepared.