What to expect from our hands-on-cooking classes
- Guidance and support from experienced chef tutors
- A rich learning and social experience (& lots of fun)
- Discussions about food culture
- Groups sizes of up to 12 for full day master class sessions to 16 for shorter class
- Use of professional appliances and equipment including Aga Rangemaster’s Falcon Continental
- Recipes to accompany all classes with top-tips and guidance for those interested in health and sustainability
- Support from a registered nutritionist and health professionals when appropriate
- Prices always include cost of ingredients, tuition, refreshments and food to taste or eat as a sit down meal.
Once payment is confirmed you’ll receive an online ‘ticket’. A week before the class we will contact you requesting allergy/dietary restriction information and providing advice on parking if you need this. There is usually food left over at the end of the session so please don’t forget to bring take-home boxes.
Please view our Booking Terms and Conditions Page before booking a class